Official daily schedule for the 2019 MBC
Each day will have a schedule that needs to be strictly followed, allowing us to ensure rider safety and that each competitor will be greeted by showers, hot food and a space to relax after the day's racing. Due to weather and terrain conditions, timing may be subject to changes. In that case all participants will be informed by the Organizing Team.
The estimated daily schedule is reported in the table below:
- 06.30 am: official wake up
- 07.00-08.00 am: breakfast and bags delivery
- 08.00-8.15 am: personal set up
- 08.30 am: start
- 2.00-5.00 pm: end of the stage.
- 5.00 pm-6.30 pm: set up of personal items and bike check-up.
- 6.30pm- 7.00pm: awards of the day, briefing, delivery of water bottles.
- 7.30pm: dinner.