The Mongolia Bike Challenge Team consists of people who have been working for more than 20 years within the mountain bike world – people who have competed in, organized and covered some of the most important races world-wide.
For the complete course of events and the logistic movements the organization have at disposal the following infrastructures:
7 lorries of which one is for the transport of luggage and tents, one for the transportation of the kitchens and one with refrigerator for the transport of food.
1 trailerwith a capacity of 5000 litres for the transport of water for showering.
4-wheel drive vans
- 3 for the transport of provisions at each third of lap.
- 4 are equipped with seats for the recovery of athletes in difficulties
- 4 for the transport of journalists and cinema professionals/photographers
- 2 for the transport of the rules official
- 3 for the companion people
- 4 for the transport of the organization team
1 off road motorbike for fast transfer
1 maxi tent for sleeping
2-3 maxi tents (110 people) to give hospitality to the athletes during the period of:
- Briefing pre and post lap
1 ultra-light airplane for the shooting of the most spectacular laps
6 electric petrol generators for 10.000 watts
Police escort into the following towns:
- Ulaan Baatar.